- Children are allotted comfortable and safe suites and room-mates their own age
- Each suite houses 2 to 4 students as per the residential plan.
- Each child is given a bed, a wardrobe and an individual study table to work independently.
- Children of Grade I to V are provided individual desktops in their suites and for their Inquiry and other daily work.
- Students from Grade VI to IBDP are provided laptops by the school for academic use only. Websites are restricted keeping in mind the children’s safety.
- The residential suites have attached bathrooms. Typically each residential suite has two showers and two toilets.
- Laundry facility is provided everyday.